Property Type: Medical Office
Project Type: Building Retrofit
Measures: HVAC Upgrades, Advanced Building Controls
O&M Savings: 40% annually
Term: 19 Years
C-PACE financed Medical Office Retrofit
- 860 Potomac, an existing Class B medical office building located adjacent to Colorado’s Fitzsimons Medical Campus, needed significant building system upgrades to bring the property to market and attract a new tenant base.
- Largely core and shell at the time, the building was to undergo various capital-intensive renovations and tenant improvements.
- The client leveraged C-PACE to invest in new high-quality equipment transforming the property into the premier medical office in the area
- In partnership with Lever Energy Capital, one of our C-PACE lender relationships, the building owner was able to utilize C-PACE to finance energy efficiency solutions, capital expenditures, and tenant improvements including advanced building controls and high efficiency HVAC systems.
- At no out of pocket costs to the owner, these investments improved the asset quality, significantly reduced operating expenses, and improved the comfort of the building for tenants.
- The end result was a more competitive real estate asset with improved net operating income.
Fannie Mae Green Rewards
Multi-site portfolio to perform individual Fannie Mae Green rewards inspections at sites located in GA, AL and MS.
Our Engineering team identified a minimum of 10 potential measures at each of the properties resulting in a 19% Water site savings and a 28% site Energy Savings.
- 68-Unit Luxury multifamily project in Malibu, CA. Our energy audit focused on the landlord paid utilities.
- The resulting audit and engineering study identified 9 potential water/energy reduction measures for consideration resulting in a minimum of 30% savings for electric and natural gas usage.